Acacia Crossbody Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock Designs patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Acacia Crossbody Bag is a confident beginner pattern. It's a perfect crossbody bag size that fits your every day on the go needs
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- One slip pocket & One pen pocket inside
- Adjustable crossbody strap
8” W x 7” H x 3” D
Pattern includes 28 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
Basic skills necessary
- Basic sewing skills, you should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1/2 yard 44” exterior fabric
- A fat quarter of contrasting fabric (18” H x 22” W)
- 1/2 yard 44” quilting weight lining fabric
- 3 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex or
- 1½ yards 45” Woven Fuse
- 1/3 yard fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam plus TP971) or Decovil Light
- One 10” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (exterior front zipper)
- One 7” or longer #3 zipper (interior zipper pocket)
- One twist lock or magnetic snap (flap)
- Two 1” D-rings
- Two 1” swivel hooks
- One 1” slider
- Six rivets - size 8mm (optional)
- Fray Check
- Fabric glue or double-sided tape
SKILL LEVEL - Advanced beginner
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.