You can buy Belamour Tote & Belamour Crossbody Bag Bundle - HERE
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock Designs patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Belamour Tote is an intermediate level pattern. It's a stylish, spacious and roomy bag that fits your every day on the go needs.
- Exterior front horizontal zipper pocket
- Exterior front vertical zipper pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- A zip-top closure to keep the bag's contents secure
12” W at bottom x 14” H x 4” D
Pattern includes 42 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
Basic skills necessary
- Basic sewing skills, you should be familiar with sewing patterns.
• 1/2 yard 44” exterior fabric
• 2/3 yard 44” contrasting fabric (1 yard if using directional print)
• 1-1/8 yards 44” quilting weight lining fabric
• 3-1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex)
(1-1/2 yards if using 45” wide)
• 1 yard sew-in Foam Stabilizer - 20” wide (Pellon flex foam or Soft & Stable)
• 1/8 yard 20” Decovil Light / Décor Bond
• 4” x 12” piece of fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon Peltex / Decovil Heavy)
• One 16” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (main zipper closure)
• One 10” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (exterior horizontal zipper pocket)
• One 8” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (exterior vertical zipper pocket)
• One 12” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (interior zipper pocket)
• One zipper end
• Eight double cap rivets – post size 8mm (10mm if using thicker fabrics)
• Six bag feet (optional)
• Fray Check
• Fabric glue and double-sided tape
SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.