Blossom Crossbody Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH!! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
Please note - The interior assembly is completed with a seam binding method.
This is a small bag that can be used as your on-the-go bag. Pack it with just your essentials and head out for the day. Use dressy fabrics, and this can make a great night out or special occasion bag.
For the Video Tutorial link & Detail Blog - CLICK HERE
- Exterior front slip pocket with a flap
- Exterior back zipper pocket
- Lining slip pocket (optional)
- On the interior - Three credit card slots
Finished Measurements - 8.5” W x 6” H x 3” D
Pattern skill level - Intermediate
Pattern includes 40 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces (except crossbody strap) with seam allowances included.
- 1/3 yard 44" quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard 44" woven or vinyl/cork contrasting fabric
- 1/2 yard 44" quilting weight lining fabric
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20" wide (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex) (1 yard if using 45" wide)
- 8" x 4" piece of fusible fleece/Decovil Light for the flap (Pellon Thermolam plus TP971)
- 1/3 yard stiff fusible stabilizer - 20" wide (Decovil Heavy/ Pellon Peltex)
- One 13" or longer double pull #4.5 / #5 zipper (Main zipper closure)
- Note - You can use a single pull zipper too.
- One 8” or longer #3 / #4.5 / #5 zipper (Exterior zipper pocket)
- 70" - 1/2" Double fold binding
- One magnetic snap (For flap)
- Note - You can also use a twist-lock.
- Two 1" D-rings
- Two 1" swivel hooks
- One 1" slider
- Two - 1" strap end caps (Only if using vinyl/cork)
- Note - You can also use 3/4" hardware.
- Two double cap rivets – post size 8mm (10mm if using thicker fabrics). Four rivets if adding rivets to the connectors too.
- Note - You can also use Chicago Screws. Rivets/Chicago Screws are optional.
- Zipper foot
- Double-sided tape
- Erasable pen
Feel free to make and sell bags from this pattern on a small scale. Credit is appreciated. Please do not share photos of the labels or pattern pieces on social media.
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.