THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH!! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
Are you looking for a new tote bag to start the year off with? Well then, look no further because the Felicity Tote is sure to be the one you’ll want to make.
For the Video Tutorial link & Detailed Blog Click HERE
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Exterior back zipper pocket
- Trolley sleeve
- Lining divider pocket
- Lining zipper pocket
- Lining slip pockets
- Top zipper closure
Disclaimer - Trolly Sleeve is approximately 7" wide. Due to the varying sizes of luggage handles, the Trolly Sleeve may not fit over your luggage handle. Before making the Trolley Sleeve, measure your luggage handle to see if it will fit in the Trolley Sleeve. If it doesn't, you can proceed with using the instructions for making it a slip pocket instead.
Finished Measurements - 13” W x 12” H x 5” D at the bottom
Pattern includes 60 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
• 1/2 yard 44” quilting weight exterior fabric
• 1-1/4 yard 44” woven or vinyl/cork contrasting fabric (If the fabric width is 45" or more you will need only 2/3 yard)
• 1-1/2 yards 44” quilting weight lining fabric
• 5 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex)
(2-1/2 yards if using 45” wide)
• 7” x 4” piece of fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam plus TP971)
• 1 yard sew-in foam stabilizer - 20” wide (Pellon Flex Foam)
• 13” x 5” piece of fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon Peltex / Decovil Heavy)
• 14” x 3” piece of Decovil Light / Décor Bond (For main zipper closure)
• One 20” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (Main zipper closure)
• One 9” or longer #3 / #4.5 / #5 zipper (Front zipper pocket)
• One 12” or longer #3 / #4.5 / #5 zipper (Trolly sleeve pocket)
• One 13” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (Lining divider pocket)
• One 12” or longer #3 / #4.5 / #5 zipper (Lining zipper pocket)
• One twist lock or magnetic snap (For flap)
• One zipper end
• Four rivets - size 8mm (10mm if you are using thicker fabrics)
• Six bag feet (optional)
• Fray Check
• Fabric glue and double-sided tape
• Zipper foot
• Erasable pen
Pattern skill level - Intermediate
You can sell bags made with Bagstock Designs patterns on a small, handmade scale. Credit is appreciated.
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.