Karvi Mini Backpack
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH!! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
Do you like bags that you can take on the go with you? How about smaller backpacks that you can fit all your essentials inside for a day out, like to a theme park or out shopping? Well this pattern checks off those boxes.
For the Video Tutorial link & Detail Blog - CLICK HERE
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Interior slip pockets (2)
- Interior zipper pocket
Finished Measurements - 9” W x 10” H x 4” D at the bottom
Pattern skill level - Confident Beginner
Pattern includes 48 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces (except crossbody strap) with seam allowances included.
- 1/2 yard (1/2m) 44” quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard (1/2m) 44” woven or vinyl/cork contrasting fabric (2/3 yard (0.6m) if cutting everything except your straps in directional fabric & 1-1/4 yard (1.15m) if cutting everything including your straps in directional fabric)
- 1 yard (1m) 44” quilting weight lining fabric
- 3-1/2 yards (3-1/4m) fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex)
- (2 yards (2m) if using 45” wide)
- 10” x 10” (26cmx26cm) piece of fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam plus TP971)
- 3/4 yard 3/4m) sew-in foam stabilizer - 20” wide (Pellon Flex Foam)
- 9” x 4” (23cmx11cm) piece of stiff fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex / Decovil Heavy)
- 11” x 3” (28cmx8cm) piece of Decovil Light / Décor Bond (For main zipper closure & for the handle, if using fabric / thin material)
- One 14” (36cm) or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (only if making with a zipper closure)
- One 9” (23cm) or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (exterior zipper pocket)
- One 8” (21cm) or longer #3 / #4.5 / #5 zipper (interior zipper pocket) • One twist-lock or 14mm magnetic snap (flap)
- Four 1” rectangle rings
- Two 1” sliders
- One zipper end (only if making with a zipper closure)
- Eight rivets - size 8mm (10mm if you are using thicker fabrics) *Rivets are optional*
- Six bag feet (optional)
- Fray Check
- Fabric glue and double-sided tape
- Erasable pen
Feel free to make and sell bags from this pattern on a small scale. Credit is appreciated. Please do not share photos of the labels or pattern pieces on social media.
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.