Mia Everyday Wallet
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!
The Mia Everyday wallet is a perfect wallet for everyday use, It's quick and fun to make.
- 10 Credit card slots
- 4 Slip pockets
- 1 Interior zipper pocket
- 1 Exterior zipper pocket
- 8.25” W x 4.25” H
Pattern includes 36 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. Pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included. Skill Level: Advanced Beginner- Intermediate
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 9” W x 9.75” H piece of quilting cotton exterior fabric
- 1/4 yard contrasting fabric, quilting cotton
- 1/2 yard quilting cotton lining fabric
- 1 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF-101 shapeflex / Wovenfuse)
- 1/4 yard sew in or one side fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon peltex/ Decovil heavy)
- One 8” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (interior zipper pocket)
- One 7” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (exterior zipper pocket)
- One twist lock (you can use magnetic snap instead of twist lock)
- Two sets of metal snaps, size 10mm or 12.5mm
- Coordinating thread