Plumeria Shoulder Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock Designs patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Plumeria is an all-purpose shoulder bag. A zip top closure keeps the bag's contents secure.FEATURES
- 6 card slots
- 1 cash/receipt slip pocket
- A small zipper coin pouch in the exterior zipper pocket.
- Also the exterior has one big slip pocket.
- There is a zippered pocket inside.
Pattern includes 32 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. Pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
- 12” W x 13” H x 4” D
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1/2 yard quilting cotton exterior fabric
- 1 yard quilting cotton lining fabric
- 1/2 yard contrasting fabric, quilting cotton/vinyl/cork
- 1 yard sew-in foam interfacing (Pellon flex foam / Annie’s Soft and Stable)
- 2 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF-101 shapeflex)
- 1/8 yard fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon peltex 71f)
- One 5” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (zipper coin pocket)
- One 9” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (interior zipper pocket)
- One 12” or longer #5 handbag zipper (exterior zipper pocket)
- One 16” or longer #5 handbag zipper (main zipper closure)
- Two 1” rectangle rings
- One 14mm magnetic snap
- One zipper end
- Eight rivets (size 9mm)
- Bag feet (optional)
- Coordinating thread
SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.