THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock Designs patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Selene Handbag is an intermediate level pattern. It's a stylish, spacious and roomy bag that fits your every day on the go needs.
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Two slip pockets and one pen pocket inside
- A zip-top closure to keep the bag's contents secure
- Adjustable crossbody strap (optional)
12” W at bottom x 11” H x 5” D
Pattern includes 35 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
Basic skills necessary
- Basic sewing skills, you should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1/2 yard 44” exterior fabric (1 yard if using directional print)
- 1/2 yard 44” contrasting fabric (1 yard if using directional print or making crossbody strap)
- 1 yard 44” quilting weight lining fabric
- 3-1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex or 1.5 yards 45” Woven Fuse
- 1 yard sew-in foam interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon flex foam or Soft & stable)
- 6-1/2” x 5” piece of fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71f / Decovil 1)
- One 18” (19” if using continuous zipper tape) or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (main zipper closure)
- One 10” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (exterior zipper pocket)
- One 10” or longer #3 zipper (interior zipper pocket)
- One zipper end
- Four rivets - size 8mm (10mm if using thicker fabrics)
- Four bag feet (optional)
- Fray Check
- Fabric glue or double-sided tape
Extra hardware needed for the crossbody strap (only if making crossbody strap)
- Two - 1” swivel hook
- One - 1” slider
- Two - chain connector/ bridge connector/ strap connector/bridge buckle
- Two – 1” strap end cap (only if using vinyl/cork)
- Two rivets - size 8mm (10mm if using thicker fabrics)
- Stabilizer scraps
SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate