Serin Sling Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock Designs patterns. Credit is appreciated.
The Serin Sling Bag is a perfect bag that fits your everyday on the go needs.
- Interior divider pocket
- Interior zipper pocket,
- Exterior slip pocket
- Main zipper closure (optional)
- 10” W x 9” H x 3.25” D
Pattern includes 30 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. Pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included. Skill Level: Advanced Beginner- Intermediate
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1/2 yard quilting cotton exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard contrasting fabric, quilting cotton/vinyl/cork
- 1 yard quilting cotton lining fabric
- 3/4 yard sew-in foam interfacing (Pellon flex foam / Annie’s Soft and Stable)
- 2 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF-101 shapeflex / Wovenfuse)
- 11” x 10.25” piece of fusible fleece
- One 10” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (interior divider pocket)
- One 7” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (interior zipper pocket)
- One 14” or longer #5 handbag zipper (main zipper closure - only if making recessed zipper version)
- Two 1” D-rings
- Two 1” swivel hooks
- One 1” slider
- One twist lock or Magnetic snap (14mm)
- One zipper end (only if making recessed zipper version)
- Eight rivets - size 9mm
- Coordinating thread
Skill level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.