Sunshine Crossbody Pouch
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock Designs patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Sunshine Crossbody Pouch is a perfect beginner pattern. It can be used as a cosmetic pouch or a crossbody bag. It's a perfect crossbody bag size that fits your every day on the go needs
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Adjustable crossbody strap (Optional)
Approximately – 10.5” W at the bottom x 7.5” H x 3” D
Pattern includes 29 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
- A fat quarter of quilting weight exterior fabric
- A fat quarter contrasting fabric (1/4 yard if making crossbody version)
- 1/2 yard quilting weight lining fabric
- 3/4 yard fusible woven interfacing - 45” wide (Pellon SF-101 shapeflex / Wovenfuse)
- 1/2 yard sew-in foam interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon flex foam)
- One 11” or longer #4.5 / #5 handbag zipper (Main zipper closure)
- One 8” or longer #4.5 / #5 handbag zipper (Exterior front zipper pocket)
- One 7” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (Interior zipper pocket)**If you’re using a continuous zipper, cut the zipper 1.5”- 2” longer than required**
- Two 3/4” D-rings (Only if making crossbody version)
- Two 3/4” swivel hooks (Only if making crossbody version)
- One 3/4" slider (Only if making crossbody version)
- Fusible web, Heat n bond, Fabric adhesive spray (Only if you want to keep the foam interfacing out of the seams)
SKILL LEVEL - Beginner