Alina Crossbody Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock patterns. Credit is appreciated.
The Alina Crossbody Bag is a perfect bag that fits your every day on the go needs.
- An exterior phone pocket
- An exterior zipper pocket at back
- 1 interior zipper pocket
- A zip-top closure to keep the bag's contents secure
10” W at bottom x 8.5” H x 3” D
Pattern includes 30 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, you should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1/3 yard quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/3 yard contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl
- 1/2 yard quilting weight lining fabric
- 1 3/4 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide Pellon SF-101 shapeflex or 1 yard 45” wovenfuse
- 1/2 yard sew-in foam interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon flex foam)
- 9.5” x 2.75” piece of one side fusible stiff stabilizer - Pellon peltex or Decovil heavy (Optional)
- 7” x 4” piece of fusible fleece
- One 14” or longer #4.5 handbag zipper (Main zipper closure)
- One 9” or longer #4.5 handbag zipper (Exterior back zipper pocket)
- One 9” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (Interior zipper pocket)
- Two 1” D-rings
- Two 1” swivel hooks
- One 1" slider
- One zipper end
- Rivets - size 9mm (Optional)
SKILL LEVEL - Advanced beginner
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.