Ana Crossbody Purse
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Ana is a cute crossbody purse design and a quick sew. It is ideal for your everyday on the go needs.
- An exterior zipper pocket
- An interior zipper pocket
- Three credit card slots
- One small slip pocket
- An adjustable strap
7” W (11.5” wide at top) x 7.25” H x 2.5” D
Pattern includes 25 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. Pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
• 1/4 yard quilting weight exterior fabric
• 1/4 yard contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl (For strap)
• 1/2 yard quilting weight lining fabric
• 1 yard fusible woven interfacing - 45” wide (Pellon SF-101 shapeflex / wovenfuse)
• 1/4 yard sew-in foam interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon flex foam)
• 1/4 yard fusible fleece ( Pellon thermolam plus TP971)
• Two 6” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (Exterior & interior zipper pocket)
• One twist lock
• Two 3/4" swivel hooks
• Two 3/4" D-rings
• One 3/4" slider
• Two size 9mm rivets (Optional)
SKILL LEVEL - Advanced beginner
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.