Aria Mini Crossbody Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH!! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock Designs patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Aria Mini Crossbody Bag is a confident beginner level pattern. It is a small bag which is Perfect for essentials on a night out or holidays but don’t be fooled by the compact size because she holds a lot!
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Three credit card slots and a small slip pocket inside
- Adjustable crossbody strap
7” W x 6.5” H x 2.25” D at bottom
Pattern includes 40 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
Basic skills necessary
- Basic sewing skills, you should be familiar with sewing patterns.
• 1/4 yard 44” quilting weight exterior fabric
• 1/4 yard 44” woven or vinyl/cork contrasting fabric (1 yard if using directional print)
• 1/2 yard 44” quilting weight lining fabric
• 2 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex)
[1 yard if using 45” wide]
• 1/4 yard 45” fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam plus TP971)
• 2.25” x 7” piece of fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon Peltex / Decovil Heavy)
• One 8” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (front zipper pocket)
• One 7” or longer #3 zipper (interior zipper pocket) • One twist lock or magnetic snap
• Two 3/4” D-rings
• Two 3/4” swivel hooks
• One 3/4” slider
• Two rivets - size 8mm (Six rivets if you wish to add to Connectors too)
*Rivets are optional*
• Zipper foot
• Fray Check
• Fabric glue and double-sided tape
• Erasable pen
Important – You can also use 1/2” hardware. Do not use hardware bigger than 3/4" (Especially D-rings) or there will not be enough space to sew the side gusset to the exterior panels.
SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.