THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH!! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
This pattern is called the Eira (Eye-ra) Tote. As the name states it's a tote, so it's a bigger bag. You'll fit everything you need inside this bag and carry it all around in style.
For the Video Tutorial link & Detail Blog Click HERE
- Two Toned Handles
- Front Exterior Zipper Pocket
- Zipper Closure
- Interior Zipper Pocket
- Interior Divided Slip Pocket
- Spacious Interior
Finished Measurements - 13” W x 14” H x 4-1/2” D at the bottom
Pattern includes 55 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
- 1/2 yard 44" quilting weight exterior fabric (1 yard if using directional print)
- 1/2 yard 44" woven (2/3 yard if using directional print) or 1/2 yard 54" vinyl/cork contrasting fabric
- 1 yard 44" quilting weight lining fabric
- 4 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20" wide (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex) (2 yards if using 45" wide)
- 1 yard sew-in foam stabilizer - 20" wide for exterior (Pellon Flex Foam)
- 4.5" x 6.5" piece of stiff fusible stabilizer for exterior bottom (Pellon Peltex / Decovil Heavy)
- 12" x 3" piece of Decovil Light / Décor Bond (For main zipper closure)
- One 18" or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (Main zipper closure)
- One 10" or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (Exterior front zipper pocket)
- One 12” or longer #3 / #4.5 / #5 zipper (Lining zipper pocket)
- Eight double cap rivets – post size 8mm (10mm if using thicker fabrics). Note – You can also use Chicago Screws.
- One zipper end
- Four bag feet (optional)
- Zipper foot
- Double-sided tape
- Erasable pen
Pattern skill level - Advanced Beginner
Feel free to make and sell bags from this pattern on a small scale. Credit is appreciated. Please do not share photos of the labels or pattern pieces on social media.
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.