Elysian Phone Sling Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH!! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
This is a smaller bag, but I promise it will be your go to bag for those times when you just want to bring only the absolute essentials with you.
For the Video Tutorial link & Detailed Blog Click HERE
- Exterior front slip pocket with flap
- Exterior back zipper pocket
- 3 credit card slots inside
- Top zipper closure
Finished Measurements - 6” W x 7-1/2” H x 3/4” D at the bottom
Pattern includes 33 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
- A fat eighth of quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/3 yard 44" woven or 1/4 yard (1/2 yard if using directional print) 54” vinyl/cork contrasting fabric
- 1/3 yard 44" quilting weight lining fabric (3/4 yard if using directional print)
- 1-1/4 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20" wide (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex) (2/3 yard if using 45" wide)
- 5” x 3” piece of Decovil Light/ fusible fleece for the flap (Pellon Thermolam plus TP971)
- Two 7" or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (Main zipper closure & Exterior back zipper pocket)
- One magnetic snap (Exterior front slip pocket) Note - You can also use a twist lock.
- Two 3/4" D-rings
- Two 3/4" swivel hooks
- One 3/4" slider Note - You can also use 1/2" hardware.
- Two double cap rivets – post size 8mm (10mm if using thicker fabrics). Note – You can also use Chicago Screws. Rivets/Chicago Screws are optional.
- Zipper foot
- Double-sided tape
- Erasable pen
Pattern skill level - Beginner
Feel free to make and sell bags from this pattern on a small scale. Credit is appreciated. Please do not share photos of the labels or pattern pieces on social media.
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.