A fun, functional and quick to sew backpack to showcase your favorite materials.
- An exterior zipper pocket at the back.
- Inside, there is a roomy zippered pocket.
- A slip pocket inside.
- 12” Wide at bottom x 11.5” H x 4” D
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1/2 yard quilting weight exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard quilting weight lining fabric
- 1/2 yard contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl
- 1 yard sew-in foam interfacing
- 3 yards fusible woven interfacing
- 1/8” yard fusible stiff stabilizer
- 7” All-purpose zipper (Back exterior pocket)
- 9” All-purpose zipper (Interior pocket)
- Two magnetic snaps
- Two 1” square rings
- Two 1” strap sliders
- Fabric glue
- Coordinating thread