This is a perfect tote for everyday. A zip top closure keeps the bag's contents secure.FEATURES
- One zippered pocket inside.
- Two pleated slip pockets inside.
- A zip top closure keeps the bag's contents secure.
- 18" wide at top 13" wide at bottom 12" tall 4.25" deep.
Pattern includes 26 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. Pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1/2 yard quilting cotton exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard contrasting fabric, quilting cotton/vinyl/cork
- 1 yard quilting cotton lining fabric
- 1 yard sew-in foam interfacing (Pellon flex foam / Annie’s Soft and Stable)
- 3 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon SF-101 shapeflex / Wovenfuse)
- One 16” or longer #5 handbag zipper (main zipper closure)
- **If you are using continuous zipper cut it 18” long**
- One 9” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (interior zipper pocket)
- Eight rivets (size 9mm)
- Four 1” strap ends (only if using vinyl for the strap)
- One zipper end (optional)
- Six Bag feet (optional)
- Coordinating thread