Finch Hobo Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock patterns. Credit is appreciated.
The Finch Hobo Bag is a medium sized slouchy hobo bag with a stylish look and practical storage. It's a beginner friendly pattern and a quick sew.
- Main zipper closure
- Two interior slip pockets
Note – Because of the curved surface, adding an interior zipper pocket to this bag is little bit tricky and not beginner-friendly but if you want to give it a try, you can find an add-on tutorial here - https://www.bagstockdesigns.com/products/adding-an-interior-zipper-pocket-to-the-finch-hobo-bag
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS - 15” W x 8.5” H (from center) x 4.5” D
Pattern includes 21 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 3/4 yard 44” exterior fabric
- 1/4 yard 44” contrasting fabric (1/2 yard if cutting on the grain)
- 3/4 yard 44” quilting weight lining fabric
- 3 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex) or 1½ yards 45” Woven Fuse
- One 16” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (main zipper closure)
- One zipper end
- Fray Check
- Fabric glue or double-sided tape
- Zipper foot
- Pinking shears to trim the seam allowance
Recommended fabrics for the exterior and contrast – Décor weight, canvas, denim, waxed canvas, corduroy, vinyl, cork.
Note - If you want to use quilting cotton for the exterior then add a layer of fusible fleece over the woven interfacing.
SKILL LEVEL - Advanced Beginner
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.