Flair Crossbody Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with my patterns. Credit is appreciated.
The Flair Crossbody Bag is a perfect bag that fits your every day on the go needs.
- An exterior phone pocket
- An exterior zipper pocket
- 1 interior zipper pocket
- 2 interior slip pockets
- A zip-top closure to keep the bag's contents secure
8-1/2” W x 9” H x 2-1/2” D
Pattern includes 32 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, you should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- A fat quarter of quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl/cork
- 3/4 yard quilting weight lining fabric
- 1-1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing - 45” wide (2-1/2 yards if using 20”) (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex / Wovenfuse)
- 1/3 yard sew-in Foam Interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon Flex Foam)
- 4” x 35” piece of fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam Plus TP971) or Decovil Light
- One 8” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (Interior zipper pocket)
- One 12” or longer #4.5” or #5” handbag zipper (Main zipper closure)
- One 10” or longer #4.5” or #5” handbag zipper (Front zipper)
**If you are using continuous zipper, cut the zipper 1-1/2”- 2” longer than required**
- One 14mm magnetic snap (Flap)
- Two 3/4" swivel hooks
- Two 3/4" D-rings
- One 3/4" slider
- One zipper end
- Rivets (Optional)
SKILL LEVEL - Advanced beginner