THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with my patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Ilaria Handbag is a stylish bag, spacious and roomy enough to keep those office essentials.
- Stylish design
- Interior zippered pocket
- Two interior slip pockets
- Recessed zipper closure
- Adjustable crossbody strap
Approximately – 14.5” W at top x 11” H x 5” D
Pattern includes 31 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, you should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1/2-yard quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/2-yard contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl/cork
- 2/3-yard quilting weight lining fabric
- 2-yards fusible woven interfacing - 45” wide (4 yards if using 20”) (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex / Wovenfuse)
- 1-yard sew-in foam interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon Flex foam)
- 6.5” x 5” piece of fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71f / Decovil heavy)
- 4.5” x 4.5” piece of Décor bond/Decovil light/Cordura (Connector stabilizer)
- One 10” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (Interior zipper pocket)
- One 16” or longer #4.5” or #5” handbag zipper (Main zipper closure)
- Four 1” rectangle rings
- Two 1" swivel hooks
- Two 1" D-rings
- One 1" slider
- One zipper end
- Rivets (Optional)
- Four bag feet (Optional)
- Double-sided tape or fabric glue
SKILL LEVEL - Advanced beginner