Lemon Tree Waist Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Lemon Tree Waist Bag is perfect for carrying around when you want to put a lot of your stuff into a small bag and have your hands free. A phone, credit cards, money, coins, a passport, etc.. This small waist bag is roomy enough for all these items.
- Exterior slip pocket
- Interior zippered pocket
- on the interior - Three credit card slots and a small slip pocket
- Twist lock / Magnetic closure
- Adjustable waist strap
- 2 Different flap designs included in the pattern
Approximately – 7.75”W x 5.5”H x 2”D
Pattern includes 25 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, you should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- A fat eighth quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/4 yard contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl/cork
- 2/3 yard quilting weight lining fabric
- 1-yard fusible woven interfacing - 45” wide (2 yards if using 20”) (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex / Wovenfuse)
- 1/4 yard sew-in foam interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon flex foam)
- 1/4 yard fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam plus TP971) or Decovil light
- One 6” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (Interior zipper pocket)
- One twist lock
- Two 1" swivel hooks
- Two 1" D-rings
- One 1" slider
- Double-sided tape or fabric glue
- Two size 9mm rivets (Optional)
SKILL LEVEL - Advanced beginner
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.