Marina Unisex Crossbody Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with my patterns. Credit is appreciated.
The Marina Unisex Crossbody Bag is a great medium sized crossbody bag. Two connector options are included in the pattern. One with rivets and one without rivets.
- Exterior slip pocket with flap
- 1 Exterior back zipper pocket
- 1 interior zipper pocket
- 1 interior pen pocket
- 2 interior slip pockets
- A zip top closure to keep the bag's contents secure
- An adjustable strap
10” W x 11” H x 3” D at the bottom
Pattern includes 37 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
• 1/2 yard quilting weight exterior fabric
• 1/2 yard contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl
• 3/4 yard quilting weight lining fabric
• 1 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing – 45” wide (pellon SF-101 shapeflex / wovenfuse)
• 3/4 yard sew-in foam interfacing – 20” wide (pellon flex foam)
(If you like slouchy bags, use fusible fleece instead of foam)
• 5.5” x 2.5” piece of fusible fleece for the flap
• 10” x 3” piece of fusible stiff stabilizer (pellon peltex 71f / decovil heavy)
• One 9” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (interior zipper pocket)
• One 12” or longer #4.5 handbag zipper (exterior back zipper pocket)
• One 12” or longer #4.5 handbag zipper (main zipper closure)
• One zipper end
• Two 1” D-rings
• Two 1” swivel hooks
• One 1” slider for adjustable strap
• One 14mm magnetic snap
• Rivets – size 9mm ( Rivets are optional. You can make this bag without rivets too)
SKILL LEVEL - Advanced beginner