Myra Shopping Tote
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with my patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Myra is a super easy-to-sew shopping tote bag with a lot of room. It is perfect for carrying while shopping, to a dance class or to the beach.
- Super easy construction
- Exterior hidden zippered pocket
- Interior zippered pocket
- Magnetic closure
Approximately – 13” W at the bottom x 12” H x 4.5” D
Pattern includes 21 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, you should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1/3 yard - exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard - contrasting fabric
*Recommended fabrics for the exterior and contrast – Décor weight, canvas, denim, waxed canvas, vinyl, cork*
- 1 yard - quilting weight lining fabric
- 2 yards - 45” wide ( 5 ½ yards if using 20”) fusible woven interfacing
*The interfacing quantity is subject to vary depending upon your choice of interfacing for the exterior*
- Optional - 12 3/4” (12.75”) x 4.5” piece of fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon peltex 71f / Decovil 1)
- One - size 18mm magnetic snap (Main closure)
- One - 14” or longer #4.5 / #5 handbag zipper (Exterior zipper)
- One - 9” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (Interior zipper pocket)
*If you’re using a continuous zipper, cut the zipper 1.5”- 2” longer than required*
- Optional - Six bag feet
SKILL LEVEL - Confident beginner