Mysa Crossbody Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH!! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
Mysa Crossbody Bag is a blend of fashion and function. With its convenient vertical front zipper pocket for your phone, interior zipper pocket, slip pocket, and hassle-free top zipper closure, crafting this bag is a breeze for all skill levels.
For the Video Tutorial link & Detail Blog Click HERE
- Front zipper pocket
- Interior Zipper Pocket
- Interior Slip Pocket
- Top zipper closure
Finished Measurements - 9” W x 9” H x 4” D
Pattern includes 37 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
- A fat quarter 44" quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard 44" woven or 9” x 54” vinyl/cork contrasting fabric
- 1/2 yard 44" quilting weight lining fabric Note - The fabric requirements listed are for the pattern displayed in the instructions. If you plan to use a different fabric combination, the requirements will vary.
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20" wide (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex) (1 yard if using 45" wide)
- 3/4 yard stabilizer - 20" wide (Decovil Light/ Fusible Fleece - Pellon Thermolam plus TP971) Note - The instructional images were captured using the Decovil Light as a Stabilizer. I experimented with both Decovil Light and fusible fleece, and I found that I personally preferred the fusible fleece for this pattern.
- One 16" or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper (Main zipper closure)
- One 9” or longer #4.5 / #5 zippers (Exterior front zipper pocket)
- One 8” or longer #3 / #4.5 / #5 zippers (Interior zipper pocket)
- Two strap connectors/Bridge buckle bag strap hook/Arch bridge buckle
- Two 1" swivel hooks
- One 1" slider
- One zipper end
- Two 1" strap end caps - Only if using vinyl/cork. These are optional. Note – You can also use 3/4" hardware.
- Two double cap rivets – post size 8mm (10mm if using thicker fabrics) Note – You can also use Chicago Screws.
- Zipper foot
- Double-sided tape
- Erasable pen
Pattern skill level – Advanced Beginner
Feel free to make and sell bags from this pattern on a small scale. Credit is appreciated. Please do not share photos of the labels or pattern pieces on social media.
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.