The Pelican Tote is a simple shopping tote with a magnetic closure, that fits your everyday on the go needs. There are 2 versions of the Pelican Tote. If you like structured bags make it with a foam else make a fold-able version to carry it in your bag.
- 1 exterior zipper pocket
- 1 interior zipper pocket
- 15” W x 12” H x 3" D
Pattern includes 20 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. Pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- Fat quarter quilting cotton exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard quilting cotton contrasting fabric
- 1/2 yard quilting cotton lining fabric
- 1 yard sew-in foam interfacing (Pellon flex foam / Annie’s Soft and Stable)** If you’re planning to make a foldable version, skip the foam interfacing**
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon SF-101 shapeflex / Wovenfuse)
- One 9” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (exterior zipper pocket)
- One 8” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (interior zipper pocket)
- One 14mm magnetic snap
- Coordinating thread