Plumeria Crossbody Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH!! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
A perfect crossbody bag with lots of pockets and a built-in wallet. This way you don't need to carry both a bag and wallet, making your bag a bit lighter.
For the Video Tutorial link & Detailed Blog Click HERE
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- 6 credit card slots
- Slip pocket for bills
- Coin zipper pocket
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Lining zipper pocket
- Lining slip pockets
- Recessed zipper closure / Top zipper closure
Finished Measurements - 9” W x 9-1/2” H x 2-3/4” D at the bottom
Pattern includes 55 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. The pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
- 1/3 yard 44" quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/3 yard 44" woven or vinyl/cork contrasting fabric
- 1 yard 44" quilting weight lining fabric
- 3 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20" wide (Pellon SF-101 Shapeflex) (1-1/2 yard if using 45" wide)
- 1/3 yard Decovil Light/ fusible fleece for the exterior (Pellon Thermolam plus TP971)
- A small piece of a Décor Bond if using fleece for the exterior stabilizer
- One 13" or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper
- One 10” or longer #4.5 / #5 zipper
- Two 8” or longer #3 / #4.5 / #5 zipper
- One magnetic snap
- Two 1" D-rings
- Two 1" swivel hooks
- One 1" slider
- One zipper end
- Two - 1" strap end caps (Only if using vinyl/cork for the crossbody strap) Note - You can also use 3/4" hardware.
- Six double cap rivets – post size 8mm (10mm if using thicker fabrics). Note - You can also use Chicago Screws.
- Zipper foot
- Double-sided tape
- Erasable pen
Pattern skill level - Intermediate
Feel free to make and sell bags from this pattern on a small scale. Credit is appreciated. Please do not share photos of the labels or pattern pieces on social media.
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.