THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock patterns. Credit is appreciated.
The Rose is a beautiful bag that you can carry on your arm, or over the shoulder, even convert to adjustable if you so desire.
- An exterior pocket that can be closed with a thumb or magnetic closure.
- Inside, there is a roomy zippered pocket
- A zippered closure on top makes everything accessible yet secure.
- An Optional removable shoulder strap.
Pattern includes 32 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. Pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
- 12.25" W x 10.5" H x 5" D
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1/2 yard quilting weight exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard quilting weight lining fabric
- 1/2 yard contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl
- 1 yard sew-in foam interfacing
- 3 yards fusible woven interfacing
- 1/8” yard fusible stiff stabilizer
- One 8” #3 all-purpose zipper (interior pocket)
- One 12” #5 all-purpose zipper (main zipper closure)
- Two 1” D-rings
- Two 1” swivel clips
- One tongue lock
- Fabric glue
- Coordinating thread
SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.