Starling Messenger Bag
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN IN ENGLISH !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!!
You can sell bags made with Bagstock Designs patterns. Credit is appreciated.
Starling is a messenger bag with lots of pockets.
- Exterior phone pocket
- Exterior slip pocket
- Exterior back zipper pocket
- Padded tablet sleeve with a Velcro tab
- 2 slip pockets
- 2 pen slip pockets
- Zipper pocket
- 13” W x 10” H x 3” D
Pattern includes 31 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. Pattern also includes printable pattern pieces with seam allowances included.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Basic sewing skills, You should be familiar with sewing patterns.
- 1 yard quilting cotton exterior fabric
- Fat quarter quilting cotton contrasting fabric (For the Flap and Connectors)
- 1 1/8 yard quilting cotton lining fabric
- 1 yard sew-in foam interfacing (Pellon flex foam / Annie’s Soft and Stable)
- 3 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing - 20” wide (Pellon SF-101 shapeflex / Wovenfuse)
- 14” x 9.5” piece of fusible fleece
- 1/8 yard fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon peltex 71f / Decovil heavy)
- One 9” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper (interior zipper pocket)
- One 14” or longer #4.5 handbag zipper (exterior back zipper pocket)
- Two 1” D-rings
- Two 1” swivel hooks
- One 1” slider
- 2” x 1” piece of velcro
- Two 14mm magnetic snap
- Rivets (9mm)
- Six 12mm bag feet (optional)
- Coordinating thread
SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate
REFUND POLICY - Due to the nature of my products being digital (PDF files) there are NO REFUNDS.